3 hrs 20 mins
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt. Use pineapple tidbits packed in pineapple juice, not syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained and juice reserved
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (drained from tidbits)
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour or 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- 3Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- 4When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- 5Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Pineapple Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 396.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g