Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt. Use pineapple tidbits packed in pineapple juice, not syrup.
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice (drained from tidbits)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour or 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.