Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package carrot, cooked/sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot juice
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple chunk, drained (save juice)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine carrot juice and pineapple juice together.
- Gradually add cornstarch and salt into pan.
- Cook until thick.
- Add butter and blend.
- Add carrots and pineapple. Combine slowly.
- Heat once again until semi thick.
This was an interesting side of carrots, not spicy at all, but with a nice, pleasant taste! I did use 4 cups of sliced & cooked carrots with the rest of the ingredients, & might just make this again from time to time to serve with a spicy roast or chicken! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement cooking game]