- 2 lbs carrots, scrubbed, sliced or chunked
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken up
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam carrots until JUST fork-tender. Don't let them get soft!
- Set aside to cool.
- Rinse a 1-qt glass jar with hot water. Make sure the jar is very clean & free from soap scum.
- Pack carrots into jar.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered about 3 minutes.
- Pour simmering liquid over the carrots.
- Cover jar with lid and allow to cool on counter.
- Refrigerate 48 to 72 hours before serving.
- Will keep in refrigerator about three weeks.