Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cookie reminiscent of carrot cake.
Make and share this Carrot Pecan Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees; lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy- 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the carrots, nuts and raisins.
- Drop the batter by generous tablespoons onto the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the edges are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.