Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
great comfort food and a soup that definitely stands out from the regulars. can vary the heat in this for anything from no heat to through-the-roof spicy.
- brown onion in a large saucepan with olive oil, then add chilli powder, cumin and coriander and carrots and saute for 5 minutes.
- add stock and cook, covered on medium heat for 20mins or until carrots are very soft.
- transfer to food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- return to pot and add peanut butter, stir over low heat until mixed through.
- serve with crushed peanuts as garnish.
This soup tastes wonderful. I added a little bit of leftover cabbage to the soup. The seasoning was perfect and the peanut butter wasn't too overwhelming but definitely noticeable. I will make it again.