Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
Don't be weirded out by peas...it's good! I threw this recipe together from needing to use a can of green peas and some matchstick carrots and it turned into a big hit. Go figure! The Ranch dill dressing really adds some fresh flavor to the salad, which makes it different and special. This is very inexpensive, easy & fast!
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas
- 3⁄4 cup matchstick carrot (aka diced carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing with dill (more or less to your liking)
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl & mix well! Add salt & pepper if desired.