1/2 Photos of Carrot Pancake
New Mommy and Lovin' It's Note:
I always try to make meals as "healthy" as possible for my 1 and a half year old daughter. So, for breakfasts I've played around with ideas for pancakes. I decided to be adventurous and add carrots. Your first reaction might be "gross!" But it actually tastes rather good. My daughter loves them and eats them up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients [flour, sugar, b. powder, salt.].
- 2Mix in the milk, egg, and applesauce.
- 3Put raw, uncooked carrots in a food processor until very fine.
- 4Stir the carrots in with the batter.
- 5Spray your griddle or frying pan with cooking spray, then heat to 375 or medium heat.
- 6Use 1/4 cup to measure out your pancakes. Cook pancakes until bubbly on top, then flip over until the other side is also cooked and golden.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: