- 4 cups grated carrots
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove peel and all of the white pith from the oranges. Section the oranges, reserving all of the juices for the salad. Add segments to the carrots.
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice honey and cinnamon in a small bowl and pour over the orange/carrot mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.