- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend flours, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add raisins; mix so they are coated.
- Combine carrots and orange rind; add to flour mixture.
- Combine beaten eggs, oil and orange juice.
- Sir into dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Fill lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.