Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A hungry girl recipe that sounds like a fabulous salad dressing! And each 2 tbsp. serving is 0 WW points!
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Put the carrot and ginger in the blender. Then add the orange juice.
- Blend on low until the carrots and ginger are pureed. Then increase the speed until the mixture is really smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on salads or as a sauce.
Makes for a great tasting salad dressing, one that I'll be happy to make again & again! Very nice little recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the All New Zaar Cookbooks tag]