Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Carrot, Onion and Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g philadelphia cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (55 g) eggs
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 cheese slices, singles crumbled (Kraft free)
- Place Philly*, milk, egg, carrot and spring onions in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cumin, turmeric and Singles* and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into 12 × 1/2 cup capscity greased muffin pans and bake at 190°C for 30 minutes, or until golden. Serve hot or cold.