Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness
Make and share this Carrot Oat Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in eggs, applesauce, honey and oil until just blended.
- Gently fold in carrots, raisins and walnuts.
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until just set in the center.