Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by MrsTao.
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup packed grated carrot
- 1 -2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (1-2 packets)
- 1⁄4 cup oat flour (made from grinding oatmeal in blender or food processor)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract (1/4 capful)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- cinnamon (dash or two)
- Mix all together and place in mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees about 9 minutes or until done.