I've tried many variations of carrot muffins, and these are by far the best! They aren't too sweet, they have the perfect amount of carrots in them, they stay moist, and they're good for you!!!
- Beat egg lightly in large bowl.
- Add orange juice, margarine, and sugar, beat well.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Stir into egg mixture, mix only till moistened.
- Gently fold in shredded carrots (I shred the carrots in my food processor).
- Spoon into well greased muffin pans about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.