Melanie Murray's Note:
These are a clone of carrot cake but in a muffin style. They are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- 3Combine dry cake mix, flour, baking powder, and nuts in large bowl.
- 4Beat milk, eggs, and oil together with fork; add to mixture in bowl and stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling about 1/3 full.
- 6Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes.
- 8For topping, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 9Dip tops of muffins in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 170.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g