Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 grated carrots
- 8 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix liquid ingredients, combine; mixing only until all ingredients are moist.
- Pour into greased jumbo muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very good, although it needed just a little more \
Excellent recipe. My family loved it!!
Made these for a staff breakfast. The muffin batter was moist and spicy, but the muffin needed more carrots. A better sense of the amount of grated carrots (e.g. 1 cup) would have been helpful.