Recipe by BLUE ROSE
Great muffin for breakfast or snacks.
Top Review by Boomette
I used only all purpose flour. I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup. Since there was no baking powder or baking soda, I decided to add 1 tsp of baking powder. I made a bread with this recipe and it looked great. I baked it 60 minutes. But because of the moisture of the carrots and zucchini, I guess it was not enough. It's not baked completely. We still can eat it but fast. I can taste the coke. It gives a great taste to the bread. Thanks Blue Rose :) I will have to do it again and take a photo. Made for PAC Spring 2012
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour, white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups carrots, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Whisk together egg, sugar, oil, Coke®, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Gently fold wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold in grated veggies, raisins and nuts until just combined.
- Spoon batter into a muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.