Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is kosher for Passover. My father was cleaning his briefcase right after Passover had ended and realized he had kept this recipe under other papers. It was sent out to all students and teachers (my father included) by the school's Home and School Association, for Passover.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Add grated almonds and carrots to yolk mixture and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to yolk mixture and mix.
- Fold whites into egg yolk mixture.
- Spoon into muffin cups. Bake for 30 minutes.