Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 hrs
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups carrots, grated finely
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chicken liver
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- Place the oven rack in the center of the oven and pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil 2 muffin pans.
- Use a large bowl and a wire whisk to mix the.
- whole-wheat flour, baking powder, and carrots.
- In a separate medium size bowl beat the eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed, and then beat in the chicken livers and oil.
- Next, blend both the dry and wet preparation.
- together with a spoon or use your hand until the dry ingredients have moistened.
- Then put 3 tablespoons of the mixture into the previously prepared muffin pans and allow them to bake for around 10 to 15 minutes or until they acquire a light brown color and when a wooden pick is inserted in them, it comes out clean.
- Then remove them from the oven and place the tray over a rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Then turn the oven off.
- Once the muffins have cooled, put them back inside the warm oven in one baking tray and allow them to sit in there undisturbed without opening the oven door for 10 to 15 hours straight.