1/2 Photos of Carrot Latkes (Pancakes)
These are a nice change from regular potato pancakes, I have even made miniatures of these and served them as hors d'oeuvres to my guests, and they freeze very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate carrots with onion.
- 2Squeeze out excess moisture.
- 3Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- 4Add beaten eggs and flour to grated carrot/onion mixture.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Heat oil in frypan.
- 7Drop carrot mixture from a large spoon into hot oil and flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- 8Brown on medium heat about 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown.
- 9Drain on paper towel.
- 10Note: these pancakes freeze well.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Latkes (Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 478.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g