Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Sweet and Delicious! (Kosher Pallatte)
- 4 large carrots (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine Carrots and water to cover in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Boil for 25-30 min or until carrots are tender; Drain and place in a large mixing bowl. Mash Carrots with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set pasn aside.
- To the carrots, add flour, sugars, baking powder, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. (Do not over beat).
- Pou mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into wedges.