Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A quick easy salad dressing. Tastes like dressing from sushi restaurants.
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, ends trimmed and sliced
- 2 inches piece gingerroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth. Chill and serve over greens.
Completely perfect! Thank you for a simple and delicious recipe.
This dressing is FANTASTIC! I love the salad at the sushi bar and this recipe is exactly, to the tee, what that dressing tastes like. The only thing I really eat out is sushi because I am not brave enough to try to make it but this dressing is one step closer for me having the confidence to having that "sushi bar" ambience at home. Thanks for a great recipe.
This was so good I had 2 bowls of salad as my late night snack. I should have used the suggested blender instead of my little Oscar food processor. With the blender's taller chamber, there would have been no liquid leaked all over the counter. lol. Very good dressing! Reviewed for Newest Zaar Tag.