1/1 Photo of Carrot Ginger Cupcakes With Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
A cupcake with just the right amount of spice. Toast walnuts in the microwave for easier prep. Spread evenly on microwaveable dish, and heat on high for 2 minutes. Stir and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring after each minute until lightly browned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare cake batter as directed on package using water/milk and 2 eggs.
- 3Stir in carrots, ginger, 3/4 t. cinnamon and walnuts.
- 4Spoon batter into 24 paper lined muffin cups.
- 5Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- 6Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- 7Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 8Spread with reserved 1/4 t. cinnamon.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Ginger Cupcakes With Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: