Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy carrot dip. Tip: Do not over cook the grated carrot.
- 6 -7 carrots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g creamy style Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- black olives
- Coarsely grate the carrots and cook in a pan with olive oil until just softened.
- Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, grate the garlic into the yoghurt, add salt and mix well.
- Add cooked carrot and stir to combine. Decorate with olives and a little extra drizzle of olive oil.