Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from the Canadian Living Magazine. I thought it was a lovely soup. Just the right thickness, and taste. Hope you will like it too!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups carrots
- 8 cups vegetable stock or 8 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Saute chopped celery, onions, garlic, salt and pepper, in the butter until soft.
- Add carrots sliced about 1/2 inch, and cook about 4 minute
- Add stock and cook until vegetables are fork tender.
- Puree with hand blender.
- Stir in dill.