Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This needs a juicer but is great for lunchboxes. I add an extra 1/2 cup sugar for birthday cake.
Make and share this Carrot Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degree.
- Juice carrots.
- Stir powdered milk into carrot juice.
- Add carrot pulp and vanilla to juice.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to eggs.
- Add carrot mixture and oil to eggs.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Add flour to liquids and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared cupcake tins and bake for 25 minutes.