Recipe by Chris in Cocoa
This needs a juicer but is great for lunchboxes. I add an extra 1/2 cup sugar for birthday cake.
- 1 lb raw carrot
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degree.
- Juice carrots.
- Stir powdered milk into carrot juice.
- Add carrot pulp and vanilla to juice.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to eggs.
- Add carrot mixture and oil to eggs.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Add flour to liquids and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared cupcake tins and bake for 25 minutes.