Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe by request--never personally made, but sounds good.
Make and share this Carrot Cucumber Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely grind to the following amounts of each cucumbers (3 1/2 cups), carrots (1 1/2 cups) and onions (1 cup).
- Combine them and add salt.
- Let stand 3 hours; drain.
- Combine sugar, vinegar celery seed and mustard seed.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables to the above.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Seal at once in hot sterilized jars.
- Makes 2 1/2 pints.
- Chill before serving.
I tried 3 new cucumber relish recipes this summer and this one was my favorite. Tastes good and smells wonderful when you open the jar, very fresh!! East to make (I used a food processor) and a very good recipe, thanks BB!!