1 1/5 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated carrots
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.