Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together the yogurt, oil, honey, egg whites, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the baking powder, cinnamon, and flour.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and carrots.
- Blend until there are no dark streaks.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until everything is moist.
- Drop the batter by the spoonful onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until the centers are set.