- 3 lbs shredded carrots
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (in its own juice)
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sliced honey-roasted almond
- 2 -3 chopped apples
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a food processor to shred peeled carrots and cabbage, add to a large bowl.
- Chop clean and cored apples, add to mixture.
- Add crushed or chunk pineapple in its own juice.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly with the almonds and raisins.
- Finally add the mayonnaise to make the mixture a little creamier.
- Note: it will get wetter as it sets. Store in refrigerator. This can be made day before a party. My family loves this recipe. I serve it around the holidays because it is so colorful and naturally sweet.