- 453.59 g carrot, peeled
- 4.92 ml table salt
- 0 onion, chopped finely
- 14.79 ml fresh dill
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan over MEDIUM HIGH. While water heats, cut carrots into thin-as-you-can coins.
- Add salt to water. Add carrots and return to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook about five minutes or until just cooked. Drain carrots and plunge into bowl of ice water.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Add cooked carrots and combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate for serving cold.