Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a food blog.
Make and share this Carrot Coins With Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan over MEDIUM HIGH. While water heats, cut carrots into thin-as-you-can coins.
- Add salt to water. Add carrots and return to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook about five minutes or until just cooked. Drain carrots and plunge into bowl of ice water.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Add cooked carrots and combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate for serving cold.