Chef #1491553's Note:
A simple Carrot celery tomato soup with a twist of spices
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Wash and steam all the veggies in pressure cooker up to 3 whistles.
- 22. Let it cool, remove tomato skin and blend all the boiled veggies until smooth.
- 33. Pass it through a strainer, add some water if required.
- 44. Heat butter and pour-in the blended veggies with water & bring it to boil.
- 56. Add more water if required.
- 67. Add salt, sugar and white pepper. Adjust according to taste. Serve it with whole wheat grilled cheese sandwich for a quick and comfy healthy meal.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Celery Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 654.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g