- 4 medium plum tomatoes
- 10 ounces carrots
- 2 medium celery ribs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Wash and steam all the veggies in pressure cooker up to 3 whistles.
- 2. Let it cool, remove tomato skin and blend all the boiled veggies until smooth.
- 3. Pass it through a strainer, add some water if required.
- 4. Heat butter and pour-in the blended veggies with water & bring it to boil.
- 6. Add more water if required.
- 7. Add salt, sugar and white pepper. Adjust according to taste. Serve it with whole wheat grilled cheese sandwich for a quick and comfy healthy meal.