Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple Carrot celery tomato soup with a twist of spices
Make and share this Carrot Celery Tomato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Wash and steam all the veggies in pressure cooker up to 3 whistles.
- 2. Let it cool, remove tomato skin and blend all the boiled veggies until smooth.
- 3. Pass it through a strainer, add some water if required.
- 4. Heat butter and pour-in the blended veggies with water & bring it to boil.
- 6. Add more water if required.
- 7. Add salt, sugar and white pepper. Adjust according to taste. Serve it with whole wheat grilled cheese sandwich for a quick and comfy healthy meal.