Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 carrots, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, oil, mustard, garlic and salt.
- Add the carrots, celery, and chives and toss.
Enjoyed this side dish very much with steaming rice and white fish fillets prepared a la receipe #53914. The flavours of the carrots and celery are laid naked in this salad but in a light, crisp, clean way (although the garlic/mustard combo puts an edge to it that jazzes it up). Important to have fresh, nutrition-packed vegetables here.
This was very simple to make. The combination of flavours is OK, but not something I want to have again.