Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great dinner sidedish. Not for calorie counters!
- 4 cups carrots (sliced and cooked)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 small onion (chopped fine)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 12 ounces French's French fried onions
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with the fried onions.
- Put back in oven for 2-3 minutes until onions start to brown.
Pretty good. Very easy to make. I did not have the French onions so I used crackers insted.