Recipe by kymgerberich
Swedish Carrot Pudding from the Brantford, KS Evangelical Covenant Church Recipe Book.
- 1 lb uncooked carrot
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, cooking liquid
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in salted water until done. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid. Place carrots in blender (or mixer or food processor) and add the 1/2 cup liquid, then add the evaporated milk.
- Blend for just a few seconds, then add other ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into buttered casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour or until firm.