- 4 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tsps salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a 1 1/2 quqrt casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook/Steam carrots until crisp tender; about 10-12 minutes; drain.
- Place carrots in a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole. Stir in croutons and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over carrot mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until brown.