Recipe by out of here
This is a carrot lovers recipe. This recipe comes from a cook book called--BEST OF THE BEST.
- 236.59 ml oleo
- 709.77 ml herb stuffing mix, like Pepperidge Farm
- 946.36 ml sliced cooked carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup, soup
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt oleo and pour over stuffing mix, reserving 1 cup for topping.
- In a buttered 2-quart casserole, layer carrots, stuffing mix, onion, and cheese.
- Repeat layers; cover with reserved stuffing.
- Pour soup and milk, well mixed over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.