Recipe by out of here
This is a carrot lovers recipe. This recipe comes from a cook book called--BEST OF THE BEST.
- 1 cup oleo
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix, like Pepperidge Farm
- 4 cups sliced cooked carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, soup
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt oleo and pour over stuffing mix, reserving 1 cup for topping.
- In a buttered 2-quart casserole, layer carrots, stuffing mix, onion, and cheese.
- Repeat layers; cover with reserved stuffing.
- Pour soup and milk, well mixed over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.