Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a carrot lovers recipe. This recipe comes from a cook book called--BEST OF THE BEST.
Make and share this Carrot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oleo
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix, like Pepperidge Farm
- 4 cups sliced cooked carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, soup
- 1 cup milk
- Melt oleo and pour over stuffing mix, reserving 1 cup for topping.
- In a buttered 2-quart casserole, layer carrots, stuffing mix, onion, and cheese.
- Repeat layers; cover with reserved stuffing.
- Pour soup and milk, well mixed over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Wonderful recipe! I had to make this for 20 people and decided to use canned, drained carrots, which were on sale. :-0. It saved a lot of time. Thanks for posting.
This is a delicious casserole! My husband and I both really enjoyed it. I halved the recipe and we had it as a side dish with a roast of Pork, but in truth we would have been totally satisfied to just eat this! I will make this again! Thanks so much!