Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple soup that is incredibly filling, healthy, and inexpensive.
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup roasted cashews
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 4 cups chicken stock or 4 cups vegetable stock
- Add all ingredients to saucepan and boil for 20 minutes. Then puree soup in blender. Serve.
What a FANTASTICALLY simple and VERY tasty soup this is, TRUE!<br/>For when you are pressed for time...is GREAT too!<br/>Added roasted cashews on top and lime zest!<br/>This recipe is simply the best!<br/>WHOO HOO!