Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Combine sugar and oil in a large bowl; stir well. Add eggs, one at a time. beating well with wire whisk after each addition. Stir in carrots, raisin, buttermilk, vanilla, and pineapple. Add flour mixture and stir well.
- Spoon batter into 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Prepare Icing: Beat butter and cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sugar; beat at low speed until well blended. Add vanilla and beat well.
- After cake is complete cool, spread icing.