1/4 Photos of Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
1 hr 15 mins
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Another Suzie Cheesedoodle gem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 2Beat the oil, eggs, vanilla and salt together until they are well blended.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients, oil and egg mixture and grated carrots just until they are mixed.
- 4Pour the batter into two 10" round pans greased with butter.
- 5Bake in 325 oven for one hour.
- 6Remove it from the oven, let cool and remove from the pans.
- 7Cream Cheese Icing.
- 81 large pkg. Of cream cheese at room temperature.
- 91/2 cups sweet butter at room temperature.
- 103 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 111 tsp pure vanilla.
- 121 tbsp orange juice.
- 13Mix all the ingredients and ice the cake, using some icing between the two layers.
- 14Garnish the cake with cinnamon and walnut halves.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.4
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 538.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g