Another Suzie Cheesedoodle gem.
Make and share this Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Beat the oil, eggs, vanilla and salt together until they are well blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients, oil and egg mixture and grated carrots just until they are mixed.
- Pour the batter into two 10" round pans greased with butter.
- Bake in 325 oven for one hour.
- Remove it from the oven, let cool and remove from the pans.
- Cream Cheese Icing.
- 1 large pkg. Of cream cheese at room temperature.
- 1/2 cups sweet butter at room temperature.
- 3 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla.
- 1 tbsp orange juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and ice the cake, using some icing between the two layers.
- Garnish the cake with cinnamon and walnut halves.
Just what I was looking for. Very simple and easy to make recipe. I halved it because its pretty much just me that likes carrot cake. Worked out great. Thanks so much Made for 123 hits
This was wonderful..... I loved the flavor it had and cream cheese icing is my favorite..... I will be making this again...... The whole family enjoyed it.... Thanks so much.....