Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My Mom has made this cake for me since I was a little girl. It is very delicious and very moist. You can add nutmeats if you desire.
- Cake: Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add other ingredients up to and including the eggs and mix.
- Blend in grated carrots, well drained pineapple and coconut.
- Bake in 9x13 pan at 350F for 35-45 minutes.
- Frosting: Cream together first three ingredients, and add icing sugar as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Spread on cake when cooled.
This cake was great and very moist. I couldnt find any crushed pineapple so had to use pinapple pieces, which was fine. I did also add a litle bit of the pinapple juice from the pieces. The frosting tasted great as well. This was a great hit with the family, will definitely make this again