Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Grease a 22cm round cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Beat oil, sugar and eggs in a small ball with an electric mixer until thick and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to a larger bowl; using a wooden spoon, stir in carrot and nuts, then siffted dry ingredients. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 1/4 hours. Stand cake for 5 minutes before transfering to a wire to cool.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and rind in a small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in icing sugar until smooth. Spread on top of cooled cake.