Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a wonderful carrot cake, very moist and delicious, the cream cheese frosting makes it divine.
- 3 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml carrots (grated)
- 236.59 ml walnuts (chopped)
- 236.59 ml pineapple (drained)
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 226.79 g cream cheese (softened)
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14-118.29 ml butter (softened)
- 453.59 g confectioners' sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth.
- Add salt, soda, cinnamon, and Flour until combined.
- Then add remaining ingredients, one at a time.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13" pan.
- Place in a 350 degree preheated oven and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- Frosting: Beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy with an electric mixer.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to frost cake.
I just love this recipe!!! I only used the frosting recipe and it was out of this world!!! My Husband and Father both gave praise on how great the cake & the frosting tasted, it's a very tastey recipe. It is very lite and not to sweet, which we all really loved most about the recipe. Thank you, so very much for your delicious recipe, I will always use it when ever I need a cream cheese frosting!!!!!
This carrot recipe is so yummy, i made this one on Easter and share some to my french parent's in law, Gee whiz? they all love it My hubby said its a spicy cake cos of the cinnamon taste, i added more chop walnuts for garnish. DEFINITELY ILL DO THIS RECIPE AGAIN, watch for my shared photo, really thanks for the recipe.
I love this recipe so much my mother always wants me to make it to every occasion