Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This is a wonderful carrot cake, very moist and delicious, the cream cheese frosting makes it divine.
Top Review by rockingred12936147
I just love this recipe!!! I only used the frosting recipe and it was out of this world!!! My Husband and Father both gave praise on how great the cake & the frosting tasted, it's a very tastey recipe. It is very lite and not to sweet, which we all really loved most about the recipe. Thank you, so very much for your delicious recipe, I will always use it when ever I need a cream cheese frosting!!!!!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups carrots (grated)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth.
- Add salt, soda, cinnamon, and Flour until combined.
- Then add remaining ingredients, one at a time.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13" pan.
- Place in a 350 degree preheated oven and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- Frosting: Beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy with an electric mixer.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to frost cake.